Monday, January 10, 2011

Cleaning Spree with Awesome Tips!

I've been using cleaning detergents for I don't know how long - forever! I saw this post by Corynne and I think I saved the link, emailed it myself, posted it, etc. How great! Home cleaning solutions! Love it.
Then RealSimple sends their weeklyish tips, most of the time they are really great, other times I just skim through their tips. But this one is directly and awesomely related to the "file that under - who knew? home cleaning supplies." There were just six on the landing page of the link... then I saw the glorious "more uses" ... that went on and on!!

So, I've actually been side railed on my cleaning spree from this morning by posting this, but I HAD to get it out. Happy cleaning!


Blessings,

LO


www.realsimple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment