Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crocheting and Pasta Making

So I've picked up my crochet hook and pasta maker and have been goin' to town! I'll take some photos of my recent work/food and post them.

We went to Twin Peaks, CA and we were basically snowed in. The rain and snow kept us from driving around town. I didn't mind staying inside. Our room didn't have a TV so we were able to read, crochet, watch movies on our iPad, and have fun as a family. I really didn't miss our TV while we were there. It made time go by so much slower and we got to enjoy doing things we normally don't get to do.

I'll have to pull the photos off my camera and phone and post more.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Christmas was wonderful and all the events that we got to do with our friends and family was super fun.

Here's to 2011.

Looking forward to 2011, but a little skiddish about it. Don't know why. I guess it's just a lot of the unknown that I shouldn't be worried about.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment