Monday, June 7, 2010

Bike Ride!! I.Survived.

So, I attempted to ride my bike today. Today was more of a recon mission rather than a full fledged attack. I survived. ha!
Here's screen shots of where I rode from and to. It wasn't that far, but as we would like to call it "Mr. Wind" was in full force on the way riding towards the bike trail/Santa Ana River Bed. just.kill.me.

However, after being done - It was fun and my body has been way out of shape for too long and it's ready to get it's hiney kicked.

Some photos of the trip.

Johnny is ready to ride.


So we rode from the house to the bike trail - taking the scenic route. If you notice between number 1 and 2 there is a pointy portion of our ride... yeah that would be a dead end. We soon found our way after that.


Then on the way home we rode the bike trail as long as we could. Now I know where the trail is... I am not going to take the scenic route until a later date. ha!
I don't know about you, but as much as the bunnies, lizards, birds and squirrels were cute running across the trail... I don't mind not seeing them again. I am a fan of asphalt; unless it gives me road rash. So here's our on our way home map. tahdah! :o)


I had a lot of fun, and hope this continues. :o) Total about 6 miles, up hills, through sand, river bed trail, and wetlands.

Oh, and lesson learned... don't correct BG's before riding... and if I do, drink gatorade or juice along the ride. hello low. ugh.

Thanks for listening!

~*Lindsey*~

2 comments: